What is a Derma Roller?
The Derma Roller (also called microneedling) is a regeneration device which has the amazing ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin production by creating thousands of invisibly small punctures of precisely limited depth in your skin. Most results will be in an overall smoothing of the skin, so fine wrinkles, the dimpled scars of acne, and many other skin blemishes are significantly reduced. In general your skin will look younger and healthier.
What are the benefits of a Derma Roller?
- Reduces Cellulite Removes Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, Wrinkles & Stimulates Hair Growth.
- Reduces Large Pores and Improves Skin Elasticity
- This Derma Roller comprises 540 Titanium Coated Micro-Needles. Needle Length 0.5mm
- The micro-needles naturally increase the levels of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- It helps make unsightly scars appear less obvious, while smoothing way wrinkles lines, folds and skin ageing related concerns.
The primary appeal of microneedling is its ability to stimulate growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin. Some doctors would even go so far as to say that the procedure is the most powerful way to stop ageing in its tracks and prevent new fine lines and wrinkles from forming. With its ability to trigger the generation of new skin cells, just a few sessions of microneedling will noticeably reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, and deep wrinkles on the forehead.
You may experience some slight redness of the skin, and possibly some seepage of blood after a treatment. This is normal, and the redness should fade in a day to a week, depending on how much pressure and how many rolling repetitions you used. 0.25mm will be safety choice for beginners.
Face – £100
Face and neck – £120
Face, neck and décolleté – £150
Back – £200
Buttocks – £150
Stomach – £200