What is Mezo Gun Treatment?
Mezo gun therapy is a painless and rejuvenating process that provides excellent results. The process stimulates elastin and collagen – this is achieved by a series of injections containing Hyaluronic acid and platelet rich plasma.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightens pores which become larger as we age
- Evens out skin tone and reduces large pores
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The treatment requires no down time – your face will only be slightly red, like a mild sunburn
No unsightly scar no scalpel or stitches involved.
Treatment & Downtime
The treatment with meso-Gun takes Mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness with less pain & bruising for the patient.
- Using pneumatic energy, there is rapid movement of the needle. It takes 36 milliseconds for the needle to penetrate and withdraw from the skin, making the procedure virtually painless.
- During injection, only the needle moves backwards and forwards, thus providing delicacy and avoiding pressure which causes pain.
- Due to the extremely high frequency of injections (500 micro injections per minute or 8-9 per second), the fibroblasts in the skin is additionally stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis
- The amount of injected material is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenly.
- Using the meso-gun reduces needle vibration. This translates into less pain and less bruising and allows treatment of more sensitive areas such as the eyes, lips, face and scalp.
Treatment – £170